Position will be required to perform preventative maintenance activities on the plant’s machines, equipment, and the building according to the company’s safety, quality, housekeeping and production standards.
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for cleaning all machines and secondary equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on machine such as greasing, adding oil, changing filters, etc.
- Repair air leaks and minor oil leaks.
- Replace water and air hoses, as needed.
- Replace hydraulic lines and fittings including making hoses for replacement, as needed.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians, when needed.
- Performs work in a safe manner and following plant safety rules and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED education required. Vocational training or Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Three to five years of relevant work experience required.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills and work independently with little supervision.
- Able to drive powered industrial trucks, preferred.