High Speed Tight Head Manufacturing: The Cyclone
We have recently completed a multi-million dollar expansion in our Portland, Indiana facility to significantly increase our output of both Eco-friendly and light-weight PriorityPour Tight Heads. Our new CYCLONE is now online and operational – helping us keep pace with our rapidly expanding marketplace throughout the US.
Read More about the CYCLONE.
Label Application: Leave THAT to Us.
Our customers can save time and costs by having our Priority Plastics professionals, the people who know container best, apply their container labels for them. We understand the importance of being accurate, being flexible, and being reliable and consistent in meeting the most specific labeling needs. We’ll take care of making your labels and packaging look good – and, making you look great.
Labeling services are available on select PET stock items. We can handle up to 15,000 labels daily. Please contact your Priority Plastics Representative for more details on our Labeling Capabilities.
Meeting Extremely High-Quality Standards
We know how to meet extremely high-quality standards. Your products will be manufactured in a cGMP environment with a Quality Management System (QMS) based on an ISO 9001 certified system. We also employ:
- IQS (Infinity QS; SPC): A state-of-the-art data collection system that provides the ability of doing capability reports along with charts such as variable control charts, run charts, x-bar/r and capability studies.
- QPMS-IQS (Quality Performance Management System): A document control system used for tracking, revision control, approval and training. This system also allows electronic control and analysis of non-conformances, corrective actions and cost of quality.
Delivering high-quality plastic packaging solutions.
Cleanroom capabilities for all types of products.
We have the trained personnel and state-of-the-art equipment to perform 3H1, 1H1, and Combination Packaging (4G) UN tests to meet 49CFR Hazmat Regulations.
To further display our commitment to quality control and inspection, we have installed Micro Vu machines in our Portland facility, which allow us to perform high precision dimensional measurements.
Clean Room Manufacturing
We have the technology to manufacture cleanroom bottles in a cleanroom environment that follow the Federal 209D reference. In fact, our Portland and Mesa facilities have three class 100,000 cleanrooms on the premise. Additional areas of pride are:
- Room Reading is a Class 100,000 ppm @ .5 micron
- Blow Air Reading is a Class 10 ppm @ .5 micron
- Tunnel (Conveyor Area) Reading is a Class 100 ppm @ .5 micron
- Clamp (Shuttle Areas) Reading is a Class 1000 ppm @ .5 micron