Sales Development Manager
Position will be responsible for developing and maintain strong communication with select customers and to assist Sales as needed.
Salary Range: $110,000 – $130,000, plus commissions
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, and Supplemental Insurance; 401k with Company Match; Shift Differential; Tuition Reimbursement; Paid Time Off; Annual Bonus Potential
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new business sales to agreed sales targets.
- Identify new prospective clients, develop and execute sales development strategies for these.
- Develop and execute contact strategies including cold calling, social and business networking.
- Attend qualified trade conferences and provide on stand support where the Company is exhibiting.
- Follow the company’s chosen sales methodology and produce all related reports.
- Qualify all sales leads, provide value/benefit assessments and generate plans to close.
- Act as Account Manager for selected customers, managing the relationship with the client, customer review meetings and participating in the communications with the client as planned.
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues according to company procedures.
- Associate degree or related work experience required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five to seven years of experience in Sales required.
- Strong sales, written and oral communication and computer and office equipment skills required.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and negotiation skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Able to travel up to 80% of the time.