Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, support and develop website content for accuracy and SEO relevancy. Work with agency to improve rankings, traffic and conversions.
- Create a strong online presence through company social media outlets to include Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Post and manage content to increase brand awareness, drive web traffic and customer engagement.
- Schedule, send and track email nurturing campaigns. Manage and update segmented audience lists for accuracy. Assist in the development of an automated content marketing platform.
- Responsible for Salesforce campaign tracking and management. Facilitate monthly campaign reports to assess campaign ROI.
- Coordinate and manage sample processes with each plant to ensure stock and availability.
- Manage trade show logistics, conferences, events and meetings. Ensure sales reps have necessary promotional materials, sample products and resources.
- Maintain a library of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed
- Must stay informed about the packaging market, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Build relationships with sales team to support ongoing marketing efforts.
- Associate degree in business or marketing required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years of relevant work experience required.
- Strong written and oral communication and computer and office equipment skills required.
- Strong creative, analytical, and decision making skills required.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work with limited supervision.
Work / Physical Requirements
Individuals will be exposed to an office environment. May also be exposed to loud noises and atmospheric conditions and have the ability to: Often – sit; hear/listen/talk; stand; perform repetitive hand motions; and lift up to 20 lbs. Seldom – walk; reach overhead; pull/push; bend; stoop; climb stairs/ladders; kneel/squat/crouch; balance; shovel; and lift up to 30 lbs.